How do I make bookings for others?

Last revision September 2 by Community

In order to make a reservation on behalf of someone else, you must register your OpenTable account as an Administrative Professional. Administrative Professional accounts will allow PAs, executive assistants, travel planners, recruiters, and other administrative professionals to easily make reservations on behalf of others and earn valuable OpenTable Dining Points.

New Accounts: Register as an Administrative Professional

Follow these steps to create a new OpenTable account, and register yourself as an Administrative Professional:

1. Visit www.opentable.co.uk and click "Sign Up" from the upper right hand corner
  2. Fill out the new account form, and check the "I am an administrative professional..." box that is located underneath the form

Website & Apps 1.jpg

Once you're registered, you'll be able to store the names of the people that you'll be making reservations for in the future. 

Existing Accounts: Register as an Administrative Professional

If you already have an existing account on OpenTable, but need to register as an Administrative Professional, follow these steps:

1. Visit www.opentable.co.uk and sign in to your existing account
  2. Click on your name and then click on "My Profile"

Website & Apps 2.jpg

3. On the left hand side, click on "Account Details"

Website & Apps 3.jpg

4. Check the box under your details marked, "I am an administrative professional..."

Website & Apps 4.jpg

5. Click on the black "Save Changes" button to save your changes