can't find email with gift card

Comment

Help! I received an OpenTable gift card, but now I can't find it in my email and I'm planning to use it tonight! Could someone help me? 

I've already sent a support request with the details -- case number 09164937

Thanks! 

Michelle 

Highlighted

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for contacting us. We have resent the gift card to your email address on file. Hope you have a wonderful day, take care. 

Cheers!

John W. | Community Moderator | OpenTable

I received an OpenTable gift card, and activated it, but I can't find it in my email (I haven't receieve it yet!) and I'm planning to use it tonight! Could someone help me?    I've already sent a support request with the details -- case number #09598207   Thanks!

Hi songrunner,

Thanks for contacting us. We have replied to your other post and private messages. Looking forward to helping out in the future. 

Best Regards,

John W. | Community Moderator | OpenTable

Hello - I've been trying to contact Open Table to have a gift card re-sent to a colleague of mine (Order ID: 8515947490).

He accidentally deleted it, thinking it was spam.  I really would like to have this sent again asap. How can this happen?

Thanks

Hello rubyred110,

Thank you for contacting us.  We're happy to assist.  I was able to access the Dining Rewards Gift with the provided Order ID and resent it to your colleague's email address associated with OpenTable.  He should have it effective immediately.  

Please let us know if you need anything further.  Thank you for choosing OpenTable and have a nice day!

Jonathan B. | Community Moderator | OpenTable

Hi,

I was trying to use my gift card for Easter. Redeemed online on 4/13 but never got the email.

Submitted a support request in 4/14 and got a confirmatory email that the ticket was open but you had a backlog.

Any chance you can help me to use the card on 4/15 (don't want to put the code in public forum)?

You can contact me at [personal info redacted] so I can give you the card code.

Thank you

Hernan  

Hello @goldbros,

I have sent you a private message with further information about your gift card. You can access your private messages either by clicking the "Messages" button under your profile or through the following link: https://community.opentable.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage. 

Cheers,

Manfred F. | Community Moderator | OpenTable

same thing here, activated the gift card and picked the restaurant but haven't received email yet either. 

Hi @vidasum,

Thanks for reaching out. I have resent your dining reward gift card to the email address we have on file. If you do not receive it soon, remember to check your spam/junk folders. 

Happy Dining!! 
Mandi P. | Community Moderator | OpenTable

Options
  • Bookmark
  • Subscribe via Email
  • Float this to the Top